Filorga NCTF 135HA ® Description
One of the most important features on the human body is the skin. This is due to the fact that it is not only the most visible but also plays a big role in protecting the internal organs. That is the reason why you need to ensure that it is healthy at all times. For those who may have conditions such as oily skin, then the Filorga NCTF 135HA ® is one of the products you will want to use. It contains a swathe of components that are essential for health of the skin.
The major active ingredient in the product is hyaluronic acid that plays a very central role in skin health. It is highly hydrophilic and therefore, leads to the accumulation of water molecules around it thereby leading to formation of hydrogen bonds, which moisturizes the skin. This is availed in high concentrations for maximum effect.
The product also contains a number of vitamins and minerals that play a vital role in the maintenance of healthy skin. These include a total of 12 different vitamins and 20 amino acids that are the building blocks of skin cells. It also contains 6 minerals and coenzymes that ensure all the skin functionalities are working well.
- One would need to go through supportive procedures every 3 months to reinforce the skin
- A cocktail of this product and other associated gels is essentially recommended to individuals who are beyond 30 years old
- The intensive application of this product should be done every 7 days to ensure that it provides one with the best results
- The drug is introduced into the dermis through a range of techniques for superficial and medium linear retrograde
The use of this product should be avoided by people who are:
- Breastfeeding or pregnant
- Suffering from blood coagulation disorders
- Suffering from skin diseases or have unhealed wounds
- Hypersensitive or allergic to the component substances such as hyaluronic acid
For more Filorga ® products click here.
Please take into consideration that this information serves solely as a guide and reference. For more professional consultation please contact nearest specialist.